How to Apply Women's ROGAINE® Foam
Women’s ROGAINE® Foam fits conveniently into your existing beauty routine. Apply half a capful just once daily. Here’s how:
Step 1: Rinse your hands with cold water, then dry. This will help to keep the foam from dissolving on contact with your warm skin. Dispense half a capful of Women’s ROGAINE® Foam onto a non-porous surface such as a small bowl or saucer. Part hair in the middle of your head then on each side of the center part to maximize scalp exposure. Apply directly to the scalp area where you are experiencing hair thinning. Remember that using more foam won't result in thicker or faster results. Half a capful daily is really all you need!
Step 2: Use the pads of your fingers to gently and thoroughly massage the foam into your scalp, starting from the back and working forward (added benefit: relaxing head rub!) and let it air-dry. Consistency is the key to success here -- if you stop using Women’s ROGAINE® Foam daily, your hair loss will resume. So definitely add it to your “desert island beauty essentials” list.
Step 3: Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water. Don’t forget to rinse the small bowl or saucer as well.
For Best Results:
- Use only the recommended dosage of half a capful once a day. Using more or more frequently will not enhance or hasten hair growth.
- Apply Women's ROGAINEⓇ Foam to dry hair or damp hair that was towel-dried but not to wet hair.
- Follow your normal styling routine after applying the foam and letting it air-dry.
- Do not use Women's ROGAINEⓇ Foam on the same day that you receive a chemical treatment on your hair.
- It’s OK to use Women's ROGAINE® Foam on hair that has been colored or treated.
- Still have questions? Download the complete instructions here.
Click here to see how to apply Women's ROGAINEⓇ 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution