Women’s ROGAINE® 5% Minoxidil Foam
Regrow thicker, beautiful hair with Women’s ROGAINE® Hair Regrowth Treatment, Once-a-Day Foam. Containing 5% minoxidil, this foam reactivates hair follicles to regrow hair. The only once-daily hair regrowth treatment for women approved by the FDA, this formula is proven to help regrow hair in over 80% of women*, with clinical results in as little as 12 weeks and visible results with continuous daily use after 24 weeks.
*In a 6-month placebo-controlled clinical study (n=404)
From the #1 dermatologist recommended brand, the once-a-day applied foam can fit into your regular beauty routine. Women’s ROGAINE® Foam comes 2 sizes: a 2-month supply and a 4-month supply.
- Once-a-day hair regrowth treatment
- Helps regrow hair in 81% of women*
- For women with hereditary hair loss
- 5% minoxidil topical aerosol reactivates hair follicles
- Clinically proven and FDA-approved
- #1 dermatologist-recommended brand
- Apply once daily
- 2-month supply starter kit
- 4-month supply
- Subscription delivery service
- Apply half a capful once daily directly to the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- Click here for application how-to video
- See information booklet for complete directions on how to use
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant)
Inactive Ingredients: butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
Indications: To regrow hair on top of the scalp.
(see pictures below)
For external use only. Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame or smoking during and immediately following application.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- your degree of hair loss is different than shown on the side of the carton because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies or children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
STOP USING AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 6 months
Ask a doctor before using if you have heart disease.
- do not use more than directed
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with once daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product once a day for at least six months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
- click here to see frequently asked questions
Women’s ROGAINE® Foam fits conveniently into your existing beauty routine. Apply half a capful just once daily. Here’s how:
Step 1: Rinse your hands with cold water, then dry. This will help to keep the foam from dissolving on contact with your warm skin. Dispense half a capful of Women’s ROGAINE® Foam onto a non-porous surface such as a small bowl or saucer. Part hair in the middle of your head then on each side of the center part to maximize scalp exposure. Apply directly to the scalp area where you are experiencing hair thinning. Remember that using more foam won't result in thicker or faster results. Half a capful daily is really all you need!
Step 2: Use the pads of your fingers to gently and thoroughly massage the foam into your scalp, starting from the back and working forward (added benefit: relaxing head rub!) and let it air-dry. Consistency is the key to success here -- if you stop using Women’s ROGAINE® Foam daily, your hair loss will resume. So definitely add it to your “desert island beauty essentials” list.
Step 3: Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water. Don’t forget to rinse the small bowl or saucer as well.
For Best Results:
- Use only the recommended dosage of half a capful once a day. Using more or more frequently will not enhance or hasten hair growth.
- Apply Women's ROGAINEⓇ Foam to dry hair or damp hair that was towel-dried but not to wet hair.
- Follow your normal styling routine after applying the foam and letting it air-dry.
- Do not use Women's ROGAINEⓇ Foam on the same day that you receive a chemical treatment on your hair.
- It’s OK to use Women's ROGAINE® Foam on hair that has been colored or treated.
- Still have questions? Download the complete instructions here.